In a first-of-its-kind virtual awards ceremony on 14th May, the largest content marketing event in APAC, CMS Asia, has announced winners of Australia & New Zealand edition winners for the year 2020. The Jury panel & the participants joined a virtual meeting to celebrate the occasion. The judges for this consisted eminent names including Jennie Sager (Nextdoor), Luke Wheatley (Flight Centre), Ken Russell (BWS), Tania Mushtaq (Dell), Caroline Raj (IBM), Sergio Spaccavento (Conversion) & RP Singh (ACMA).
Medium Rare Content Agency won big at CMS Asia ANZ Awards including the ‘Content Marketing Agency of the Year’ title.
The jury panel announced winners in 12 categories, the details of which are
1. Best Use of Omni-Channel Content: Medium Rare Content Agency
2. Best Use of Audio/Radio/Voice Content: Filtered Media
3. Best Content Marketing Strategy: Salesforce & Mahlab
4. Best Use of Branded Content – Print: Medium Rare Content Agency
5. Best Use of Branded Content – Digital: Engineers Australia & Mahlab
6. Best Use of Visual Content (Non Video): Storyation
7. Content Marketing Program of the Year: Salesforce & Mahlab
8. Content Marketing Campaign of the Year: Storyation
9. Content Creation/Curation Platform of the Year: NewsCred
10. Best Content Studio of the Year: Medium Rare Content Agency
11. Content Measurement Platform of the Year: NewsCred
12. Content Marketing Agency of the Year: Medium Rare Content Agency
Speaking about the announcement, RP Singh, Chairperson, ACMA & CMS Asia, “We are highly grateful to all the participants who have put in huge efforts to nominate their work even in the restricted environment due to COVID-19. The virtual awards ceremony has helped us celebrate their great work while we wait for a gala awards ceremony to take place later this year in Sydney. On behalf of the entire CMS Asia, ACMA teams & the jury panel, I would like to congratulate all the winners for their remarkable work”
The physical awards ceremony will be held in Sydney later this year which has been postponed due to COVID-19 restrictions across the geographies.
NewsCred is the Enterprise Content Marketing Partner for CMS Asia’s ANZ Edition this year & Asia Content Marketing Association (ACMA) is the supporting industry body.